Bayside Gynecology is required to:
- Maintain the privacy of your health information
- Provide you with a copy of this Notice as to our legal duties and privacy practices with respect to information we collect and maintain about you
- Abide by the terms of this Notice
- Notify you if we are unable to agree to a requested restriction
- Accommodate reasonable requests you may have to communicate health information by alternative means or at alternative locations
We reserve the right to change our practices and to make the new provisions effective for all protected health information we maintain. Should our information practices change, we will post the revisions and have an updated brochure available at our office upon request.
We will not use or disclose your health information without your authorization, except as described in this notice. We will also discontinue to use or disclose your health information after we have received proper written revocation of the authorization.
For More Information or to Report a Problem If you have questions and would like additional information, you may contact our Privacy Officer at 941-485-5700.
If you believe your privacy rights have been violated, you can file a complaint with the Privacy Officer, or with the Office for Civil Rights (OCR), U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. There will be no retaliation for filing a complaint with either the Privacy Officer or with the OCR. The address for OCR is: Office for Civil Rights, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, 200 Independence Avenue SW, Room 509F, HHH Building, Washington, DC 20201 Web address: www.hhs.gov/ocr/